Ferguson violence

Added On November 27, 2014

First let's catch up with the latest on Ferguson violence in the U.S.
Local media say business owners and residents boarded up windows and cleared away debris Wednesday as Ferguson sought a tentative return to normal, after two nights of unrest over a controversial grand jury decision.
The small city still faces unrest as Thanksgiving Eve approaches.
About 200 demonstrators marched through downtown St. Louis and held a mock trial of Darren Wilson, the white police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown during an Aug. 9 struggle.
Earlier, CNC correspondents witnessed waves of protests and rioting.
Reports say protesters have continued to hold scattered demonstrations, including a group that rushed into City Hall in St. Louis, the city neighboring Ferguson.
Police locked down the building and called in more than a hundred extra officers. Three people were arrested.
Earlier in the day, about a dozen people painted over boarded-up windows on businesses in the St. Louis suburb's historic downtown, where National Guardsmen were stationed every few feet and some looked down from rooftops. 
Despite the glass shards and debris, locals in Furguson hoped that the relative calm of the daylight hours would last through the night and into Thursday's Thanksgiving holiday.
Meanwhile, in dozens of other cities in the U.S., people still took to the streets, in protest against the grand jury's decision, in a case that stoked racial tensions in the country.
In New York, ten people were arrested in Times Square. Police said the arrests occurred Tuesday night, as four people were charged with resisting arrest and six with disorderly conduct.
Protesters also targeted the Lincoln Tunnel and tried to shut down the entrance, but were blocked by police. Traffic was delayed for about half an hour, according to local media reports.
"As long as they remain nonviolent...
We will work with them to allow them to demonstrate." --Bill Bratton, New York Police Commissioner 
However, police say there were no injuries and the protests were largely peaceful.
Britain's anti-racism organization Stand up to Racism has also called for a protest outside the U.S. Embassy in London on Wednesday against the  grand jury's decision, while Russia's Foreign Ministry spokesman has expressed Moscow's concerns over the unrest in the U.S. as well as "the disproportionate response by the law enforcement".