Istanbul airport attack aftermath

CNC
Added On July 1, 2016

The Ataturk airport in Istanbul resumed business early Wednesday with boosted security, following hours of mess and chaos that ensued from a series of suicide bombing attacks. 
 
The death toll of the attack has risen to 43.
 
Local media reported Thursday that a Turkish official has said that the three suicide bombers who carried out the attack on Tuesday were of Russian, Uzbek and Kyrgyz nationals.
 
The three attackers stormed the international terminal at Istanbul's Ataturk airport on Tuesday night and then blew themselves up.
 
The Turkish police has detained 22 suspected Islamic State (IS) militants in Thursday's operations in Istanbul and the western city of Izmir.
 
Turkish Interior Minister said that 19 of the victims were foreign nationals, and that the evidences pointed to the IS as behind the attack.
 
Bu so far, no group has claimed responsibility for the attacks.